- I’m An Outsider In An Insider Sport
- Keeping Your Horse Husband Happy- and other Impossible Tasks
- Is My Horse Spicy or Uncomfortable?
- The Anti-Goal Setter
- 7 Grooming Items My Horses and I Can’t Live Without
Prefer to Listen? I have a podcast!
Ep 20- Helmet Hair: Oh, We Definitely Care with Caitlin Gooch – Adulting with Horses
On episode 20 of the Adulting Horses podcast, we welcome helmet and literacy advocate Caitlin Gooch, of The Black Cowgirl and Saddle Up and Read, as a guest host to chat all things helmets and hair. We dive into living on her family farm and how things are changing for her, why it's important for riders to consider their hairstyle for helmet safety, how brands need to change their mindset, and how you can donate a helmet to a child in need. Find Caitlin on Instagram and Twitter @theblackcowgirl and on Instagram and Facebook at @saddleupandread to learn more. To donate a helmet, or learn more about how you can help make a difference here: Listeners can donate for helmets to saddle up and read’s PayPal. https://www.paypal.com/US/fundraiser/charity/3706821 My YouTube: https://youtube.com/@TheBlackCowgirl IG & Twitter theblackcowgirl IG & Twitter saddleupandread Facebook https://www.facebook.com/saddleupandread https://www.facebook.com/caitlinanngooch My patreon https://www.patreon.com/theblackcowgirl Websites saddleupandread.org theblackcowgirl.com Podcast art photo credit of Caitlin by Chris Facey.
- Ep 20- Helmet Hair: Oh, We Definitely Care with Caitlin Gooch
- Ep 19- The Necessities, the Boarding Barn Necessities
- Ep 18- Top 5 Things You Can Do with Horses by Redingote Equestrian.
- Ep 17- Heather is the Anti-Hero, or maybe just an idiot- and other fun topics
- Ep 16 Barn Style Hacks with Connie and Allison of Redingote Equestrian
My name is Heather.I stepped away from horses as a teen due to anxiety and regretted it ever since. Now I’m back but things are a little different now. I’m a mother, I’m less flexible, and I’m a lot more nervous. The biggest difference? I’m following my passion despite lacking confidence. Join me as I talk about all those things we think but don’t say out loud.
I have been blogging about my personal journey on the ground and in the saddle since 2016. You can visit my latest posts here: