- Black Friday Blast: SMALL Business Give BIG Discounts
- Riding Different Horses Gives Me Confidence
- It’s Not All About Riding
- When Is It Time To Stop Riding? Part Two: The Rider
- When Is It Time to Stop Riding? Part One: The Horse
Prefer to Listen? I have a podcast!
Menstruation Mayhem: Stories from the Saddle – Adulting with Horses
Do you love to sit down with a good book? Well, I have a few I’d love you to read.
Green Mountain Romance
For Imogen Grey, a born and bred Jersey Girl, Vermont may as well be a different world. When she travels to her aunt’s mountain home to help her recover from injury on her small farm, she’s still in search of a purpose in life. A small mountain town surprises her with an escape artist horse, a vet she avoids falling for, and a rekindled passion. Suddenly, Imogen questions everything she thought she wanted. The Green Mountains are calling, but is she listening?
Follow Imogen and Gabe, and their fabulous friends in this small town series.