- 7 Grooming Items My Horses and I Can’t Live Without
- I Get My Saddle Evaluated Regularly So I Don’t Break My Horse
- I’m Full of $H&#, I Mean…Excuses
- Is It the Fear of Falling or Something Else?
- The Power of Mindset in Riding
Prefer to Listen? I have a podcast!
Ep 13- Toxic Traits: We All Have Them – Adulting with Horses
On this episode of Adulting with Horses, we discuss setting achievable but FUN goals and the toxic traits among weird horse girls in our clubhouse and probably the world at large. What is your toxic trait? Thank you for being a little weird with us, horse girl! If you like what you hear, subscribe to the podcast on your player of choice. Follow us on Instagram @adultingwithhorsespodcast or, even better, join our Adulting with Horses Clubhouse on Facebook where you can become part of the show! Also, it’s a great place to meet other horse-crazy women. Thanks and see you next time!
Do you love to sit down with a good book? Well, I have a few I’d love you to read.
Welcome to the Water Horse Press Store! We are a small, independent publisher of horse books.